Joe Zator “offered a spur-of-the moment concession” and offer to the Lower Macungie Township Board of Commissioners giving our client, Jaindl Land Development Company, hope that its project would be approved. The Board was hesitant to approve the sketch plan submitted because it did not comply with the township’s protocol. Jaindl needed the approval first to attract the potential end-user – a classic “which came first, the chicken or the egg” scenario. The project would generate about $250,000 in additional tax revenue for the East Penn School District. The President of the Board agreed that the tax revenues would certainly help the district. Joe Zator stipulated that our client would submit a formal preliminary plan however it would not show “in typical detail” what a normal preliminary plan would. The offer worked as no commissioners voiced opposition to it. Joe felt the compromise was acceptable. See the entire article here: http://ow.ly/76J250v973J
- Amy J. Andrews
- Andrew Hoffman
- Jennifer Alderfer
- Joseph A Zator II
- Marissa Harper
- Paul D. North Jr. P.E.
- Richard Roberts Jr.
- Thomas Harper
- Zator Law – All Topics
Latest Blog Posts
- Thomas Harper Presenting at San Diego Comic-Con – Virtually!
- Happy 4th of July! Our office will be closed on July 3 in observance of Independence Day
- Thomas Harper’s Forty under 40 Award Ceremony is going Virtual!
- Thomas Harper’s “Victor’s Justice” featured in the Writs, the Bucks Bar Assoc. Publication
- Update! The Digital Version of Super Lawyers is here with Richard S. Roberts, Jr., our Rising Star 2020
- PA announces $225 Million Small Business Grant Program
- Paul D. North, Jr. Serves as Judge of Election