Joe Zator: “When the dust settles you’ll have two ballfields when you used to have one.” This proposal is being considered by Lehigh Township as part of its deal with developer David Jaindl to expand its wastewater treatment plant and make way for his resort destination. As part of the deal, Jaindl David said he’s willing to work with the township to construct new toilet facilities at Delps Park and provide upgrades to the children’s playground area at Indian Trail Park. “More modern, safer equipment,” he said. He has also agreed to fund $280,000 in facility upgrades at the authority plant beyond what is needed for his future resort at 300 Cherryville Road. “We’re agreeing to do $280,000 worth of improvements that have nothing to do with our project at all,” said Fred Ebert, Jaindl’s engineering consultant.
Latest Blog Posts
- Marissa Harper appointed to Board of Justin Sheftel Memorial Fund
- Joe Zator: “When the dust settles you’ll have two ballfields when you used to have one.”
- Zator Law Anniversary Fun – Monday Tailgating!
- Zator Law Anniversary Fun – Monday Massages!
- Andrew Hoffman: The Arc launches a new website!
- Richard S. Roberts, Jr. – Panelist at Lehigh County Code Enforcement Forum
- Zator Law answers the question: “If Not Me, Then Who…” at Lehigh Valley 9/11 Heroes Run