Paul North served as Judge of Election in Lehigh County’s South Whitehall Township for the June 2, 2020 Pennsylvania Primary Election, continuing Zator Law’s long commitment to community service. This was Pennsylvania’s first election allowing the widespread use of mail-in ballots, and although many voters utilized that method, several hundred preferred to instead vote in person at Paul’s polling place. Further, this was only the second time that paper ballots were used in Lehigh County. Nevertheless, Paul’s responsibility was to supervise and see the voting occurred properly, efficiently, and quickly. That was accomplished with many voters starting the process immediately, and no voter waited more than 5 minutes. Achieving those goals was a challenge because of the COVID-19 social distancing and sanitation requirements. Additionally, none of the previous poll workers were available to work, so Paul also had the responsibility of training and supervising the all-new staff. He was successful in this endeavor, as complete and correct results were delivered to the Lehigh County Election Board by 10:25 PM. This was Paul’s 6th year as an election official, and he looks forward to continuing that community service for many years to come.
- Amy J. Andrews
- Andrew Hoffman
- Jennifer Alderfer
- Joseph A Zator II
- Marissa Harper
- Paul D. North Jr. P.E.
- Richard Roberts Jr.
- Thomas Harper
- Zator Law – All Topics
Latest Blog Posts
- Happy 4th of July! Our office will be closed on July 3 in observance of Independence Day
- Thomas Harper’s Forty under 40 Award Ceremony is going Virtual!
- Thomas Harper’s “Victor’s Justice” featured in the Writs, the Bucks Bar Assoc. Publication
- Update! The Digital Version of Super Lawyers is here with Richard S. Roberts, Jr., our Rising Star 2020
- PA announces $225 Million Small Business Grant Program
- Paul D. North, Jr. Serves as Judge of Election
- Marissa Harper to serve Second Term as Chair, PBA Young Lawyers Division, Zone 2