Experienced Real Estate Title Administrator or Real Estate Paralegal Needed
Zator Law is GROWING and in need of an experienced title administrator or real estate paralegal to join our team of professionals!
Zator Law has been a respected member of the Lehigh Valley legal community for over 27 years. We are a past winner of the Chamber of Commerce Excellence in Business Award and the Milestone Award as well as recently voted the Best of the Valley Business Law Attorneys, an award presented by Lehigh Valley Magazine, for 7 straight years; Best of the Valley Real Estate Attorneys and Best Places to Work! Our firm motto is “Integrity. Dedication. Trust.”, and it’s how we conduct ourselves and our business every day. We also believe in providing a healthy work-life balance for our employees. If this sounds like a place you’d like to work, and you meet the qualifications set forth below, please follow the instructions on how to apply for this position.
The qualifications for this position are:
- Real estate experience: preparing all title closing documentation and communication for residential and commercial purchases, sales, and refinance transactions.
- Ability to handle transactions from contract/loan commitment to post closing with minimal supervision.
- Background should include examination of title reports; preparation of title commitments and policies; drafting and review of various closing documents, including escrow agreements, settlement statements, deeds, mortgages, satisfactions, easements, and conveyance tax statements.
- Review and understanding of subdivision plans a plus
- Experience in land development work, corporate work, litigation, and municipal a plus.
- Proficient in MS Word, Title Express, Deed Plotting software.
- Outstanding oral, written communication, and interpersonal skills.
Competitive salary, excellent benefits in beautiful, modern office. Please send confidential letter of interest, resume, and references to Judith Schanbacher, Firm Administrator at email@example.com