Running a business, whether an entrepreneurial start-up or a well-established company, requires both careful planning and conscientious follow-through. At Zator Law, we offer experienced advice on a comprehensive array of issues necessary to the successful organization, the day-to-day activities, and the long-term growth of businesses—from sole proprietorships to small- and medium-sized entities to large companies. Acting as counsel to companies who do not employ in-house attorneys, as well as working in tandem with those who maintain an internal legal staff, we consistently provide personal attention and practical assistance in dealing with the many facets of Business and Commercial law.
Our services include:
- Commercial/business transactions
- Business contracts
- Mergers, acquisitions, purchases, and sales
- Business formation and organization, including corporations, limited liability companies, and partnerships
- Shareholder, operating, and partnership agreements
- Corporate governance, including maintenance of corporate records to meet all requirements
- Commercial financing (secured and unsecured) – including both legal review and preparation of documents
- Employment contracts and other employment matters
- Review of franchise documents
- Business liquidation and dissolution
- Business continuity/succession planning
For additional information about Business & Commercial Law, we invite you to contact us.