In our role as Solicitor for two Townships, as well as Zoning Hearing Board Solicitor and Solicitor to the Building Code Board of Appeals for a third Township, we tap into our staff’s varied skill sets to provide efficient, direct, and sophisticated representation for these governmental entities. We make ourselves accessible on a daily basis, consulting on issues such as procedural matters, substantive legal questions, and a broad range of concerns related to ordinances, codes, statutes, and regulations. Additionally, in the same responsive manner, we assist business clients and individuals who have problems or concerns in other municipalities, such as taking adverse positions and appealing decisions.
Our services include:
- Drafting ordinances
- Municipal finance (other than bond issues)
- Right-To-Know Law/Open Records requests
- Sunshine Act
- Municipal contracts
- Municipal tax matters
- Debt collection and municipal liens
- Real estate tax assessment appeals
- Construction contracts and public bidding requirements
- Eminent domain/condemnation
- Grant and reimbursement Agreements with State and Federal Agencies
- General municipal matters
For additional information about Municipal Law services, we invite you to contact us.